Thanksgiving Sale!Grab these free gifts for a limited time with purchase! Hurry in so you can join us for some holiday sewing!
Watch the special Holiday 2013 film and then grab some free gift ideas! Click on the picture get the designs!
|Kalamazoo Sewing Center:
5401 Portage Rd., Suite 6
Portage, MI 49002
Fax: (269) 342-0456
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30-5:30, Saturday 9:30-1 Closed Sunday
Class schedule is subject to change. Please give us a call if the weather is inclement.
Join us for a class! View the complete schedule here.
Share and Chat with us:
Monday, November 18, 2013
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Monday, November 11, 2013
Just take a look at what the new Husqvarna Viking Platinum 16 quilter can do for you!
This machine features:
- An included table that supports your project on an 18x30 table that is expandable to 6 feet with optional extenders. Perfect for those bigger projects
- Quilt while sitting down.
- A color view screen to adjust speed from slow on up.
- Needle up and down with a touch of the foot control.
- Separate bobbin winder.
- Large bobbins that are about 3 times the regular Husqvarna Viking bobbins.
- An optional stitch regulator to keep your stitches perfect every time.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
For this year's table try cloth napkins stitched with blessings that we are all so very thankful for. Trim the edges in a bright orange. Then stitch up some fun placemats and mug rugs to make that kids table special and fun.
Turkeys are so much fun to stitch and a fun way to use up those scraps left over from fall projects. I love this door hanging to greet Thanksgiving Day visitors. This and other great patterns are available at the sewing center---stop by today.
In the mean time, drop by our Pinterest page for some more great ideas from around the web.